I am who I am

Screenshot 2016-12-01 at 10.09.26 AM
Screenshot 2016-12-01 at 10.09.26 AM
My obsessions are a of part of me. The color represents the two sides of me the dark and light, black and white.  First i thought to myself what i love to do that i actually do all the time. By that i mean i like to hike but i barely ever hike. In my slide i have pictures of makeup brushes. This is to cover up the parts of me i'm not at ease with. Next to the bushes i have a clothing rack i love clothing i have a endless amount i love how it lets me express myself and my outfit can match my emotions and mood. They let me feel safe beyond my bedroom. It's my own suit of armor my protecter against haters, and i feel safe. I consider my social media to by my solders. I fight my angels and my enemies on it in silence. On the left one of my deepest fears and weaknesses. I have a mental disability called dyslexia, technically it's not a disability but everyone treats it like a disability so i am starting to believe it is. Its one of my biggest insecurities. You'll see in the middle i have a treble clef which is used in music. Music is in the middle because it's there it matches my moddss and i feel a connection. I love to be involved with music i could not live with it. When i'm happy i listen to the sound, when i'm sad i understand the lyrics. When i can't seem to find a song to make me feel myself, i'll make my own music and sing. Thats why im in choir. My fears are my addiction and my fears make up me.

Samera Baksh (Student 2020)
Samera Baksh

I really like how in one slide you incorporated three thing you like. That is very unique. I also really like how everything is black and white. You did a really good job!

Cristina Valenzo (Student 2020)
Cristina Valenzo

In the slide the contrast is really visible which is good. However, the images were different shades of grey , I feel like it was out of place and you could've picked another image to go with it. Your speech was good, you can tell you did your research.