Identity Without Words

My initial goals for this podcast consisted of me interviewing three females of different ages and races on my specific topic of identity. That didn't exactly happen. I ended up with one female as well as getting the perspective from my 19 year old brother. With me switching up my interviewees, I also had to switch up my approach. My new goal was to ask the both of them similar questions and compare/contrast their answers.

Working on this project was interesting. It was very tedious and time consuming. Interviewing was the easy part. The more difficult part was editing and switching up my entire podcast. Since I interviewed two people, that was two people to edit, trim, and create interesting content. I had to move so much around while editing since the two were interview at different times.  

English Podcast  - 2_2_16, 8.50 AM

Ona Brown (Student 2017)
Ona Brown

I loved the topic you chose to focus on, it was different. I feel like not enough people address this "face". Your transition music was very nice and set the tone. In addition interviewing both a male and female about the topic was good because you got to see two point of views. Being labeled by your facial expression is wrong. Then being put into a category makes it worse. Overall your interview was captivating and addressed a current issue.

Ona Brown (Student 2017)
Ona Brown