If Bill Clinton Hadn't Been Impeached

Here is the link to my quarter 4 benchmark. For my project I decided to take a closer look at Bill Clinton's presidency and find the pivotal moment that caused his impeachment in 1998, then discard that crucial moment in history and explain what would have changed afterwards. 

Reflection:
Overall this was a pretty exciting project for me. I enjoyed the fact that my classmates and I were given freedom in that we were able to choose our own point of divergence and tell our own story. At first I had a difficult time finding a topic that interested me enough to want to keep digging for more and more resources. One question that really explains my topic of choice is How influential can one decision be in the historical landscape? This is key in my quarter 4 benchmark project because the decision to impeach President Bill Clinton changed history for a number of reasons that are explored on my website. Changing that decision would have made a substantial difference in the United States' history in the past 13 years. If I was to do this project over again I think I would probably choose a topic or point of divergence from further back in time because the changes would be even more profound.