If I Had To Do It All Again

This interview is about a man overcoming an obstacle, and being something he never imagined he would be

For me doing this interview was a great learning experience. I believe that with anybody when you do an interview like I did it should always be a learning experience. For me I knew some of the boundaries that my father had to cross but I did not know them in depth. This interview made me more knowledgeable about my father and what he went through. This also taught me more about the relationship my mother and father have. That through this time in his life she was pretty much the backbone for him. My father showed me how much more responsible he is now because of what he went through and that he is truly a better man because of this. My life would be totally different if my father was still in his addiction. The lives of my brothers and sisters would be different if my father had not made this change in his lifestyle. Him going back to church and going back to school is a lesson for everyone. He is a prime example that no matter where you come from or who you used to be that you can accomplish any and everything that you might want to. 

English_Interview

Jalen Smith (Student 2014)
Jalen Smith

This interview was very inspirational. It was amazing to hear how your father went from a person sinking down in sin to a saved man of god. Interesting story. Job well done.