ILP first day's

My ILP is assisting Brenda Richmond, William Mckinleys school councilor. I wanted to do this to work on my communication skills because I want to go into themedical feild of ob/gyn. There is alot of things that can happen here and I wanted to learn how to break news and explain/ warn people to make sure they stay on the right track with their bodies and/or babies.

On September 30th I went to William McKinley Elementry to see if I can do My ILp there with the school councilor. She wanted me to get it approved for/by Jeremy that I can go and she wanted to send her a discription of what SLAs ilp all intitles So she can get it approved by their Principal.

On October 7, after emailing my advisor the previous dayor day of about my IlP whom instructed me to talk to Jeremy. I met With Jermy and He basically wrote a Permission Slip and Emailed her at discription of SLAs ILP and what we do there. After we got that situated. I talked to a young man about his behavier and all

On october 14th, I went to my ILP and helped six eighth graders review their highschool selection sheet/page and helped them eliminated schools they didnt qualify for and recommended ones they did and given them a list of that schoolsrequirements.

I think all went well. I am looking forward to talking to the students and helping them out.