Imani's Reflection

What went well was the efficiency we were able to research on our topic and how we equally worked on creating the info graphic.

What didn't quite go well was the fact that when it came time to actually start connecting pictures with our research. It was hard to really work well on how we want our whole poster to look like and organize it so that people can tell what our natural diaster was about.

If I had another chance to work on this I would probably try to organize the information a little bit better and also find information that would be a little easier to display through only pictures and/or diagrams.

The tips that my group and I excelled in was being accurate, being a bit varied, and visual. The rest of the tips I feel like my group and I could've worked a little more on using those tips especially with "be concise" and "be creative." This was a little hard to do because there is a lot to explain about the government reaction/response that couldn't really be explained clearly through just pictures or diagrams.