Media Fluency (Revised)

tech slide

I learned not to add too many pictures onto my slide and to keep the slide looking simple. I improved my slide by changing my background to a darker color and putting lighter pictures that pop out along with the title to draw it away from other distractions. The pictures are supposed to represent the main idea and by keeping the background simple the viewers will see the big picture and what I’m trying to set out for the readers. The research is very important in the beginning of the process so it can set an idea of how your slide is supposed to look after you read the instructions and tips on how you should make your slide stand out.

Ruby Ginsburg (Student 2020)
Ruby Ginsburg

Your slide works because the two outermost images are both black and white, making your entire slide have a nice eye catching symmetry. The center image is a little small, making it hard to see any details in the image. To improve this I would crop the center image a little and then enlarge it, so the viewer will be able to see it more clearly. Overall, great improvements!