Joe's Law?!?!: Medically Inclined to do what Wrong

Instead of pleading insanity lets make a new piece of legislation with a special title for cases where someone's judgement was altered because of a medical condition.
Podcast Science & Society

Antonio Reveron (Student 2014)
Antonio Reveron

I agree that he should be punished. What he did was wrong, but he recognized it was wrong and guilty. That's when I think he should have his sentence cushioned. Most people who seem to have this topic don't seem to regard the fact he had a tumor, and that it affected his behavior.

Rosemarie Knibbe (Student 2014)
Rosemarie Knibbe

I feel that if the person is making decisions not based on his actual beliefs because of a medical problem he shouldn't be charged to the same extent. He should have some consequences though.

I thought it was interesting how you went about the topic in the form of a case. I think that you as an interviewer did a good job trying to get the questions to create good answers.

What do you think?

Matthew Marshall (Student 2014)
Matthew Marshall

I believe that people like Joe should be sentenced to a lesser degree. I like how you got other opinions on the situation. Joe's Law says that people in Joe's situation are tried differently.