kbrown_Globalization Q3 Benchmark

​Here you go.  It is completed :3!

Globalization Q3 Benchmark_kbrown_Australia and Thailand

Reflection:
Briefly summarize the countries that you selected.-
I have chosen Thailand and Australia.  Thailand is a country inside of south east asia.  It's known for it's trade when it comes to Rice and grains. Thailand has been facing difficult problems with pollution.  Their water supply has become problematic, as well as bad air pollution due to their use of motorcycles.  They must also deal with not being able to obtain things such as water from Japan due to the radioactivity.  Then there is Australia.  Australia has mainly been dealing with the effects of the greenhouse gasses.  Australia is facing flooding and drought, and strong storms.  Due to the greenhouse gasses the great barrier reef is being bleached by the change in water temperature.  Plus Australia is dealing with trying to protect the GBR after spilling a ton of oil in it.  Which led to the death of some animals.

Give an overview of your process-
The process to create my project was quite simple.  I spent around 2-3 days looking up the information for Thailand, then I looked up the information for Australia.  Once all the information was found I began to brainstorm how I would create my presentation and chose to use Pages.  Then I found the pictures that I felt would be best for each section in order to make the pages colorful and interesting.  Once those were found I began to look at the information I got my both countries and wrote a shorter version for the presentation.  This took a moment because I had to take the information I had gotten for both countries and make the paragraph small enough to fit onto the page.  But detailed so that the reader would understand.  Once this was completed I took the citations that I put under each paragraph I had written on my google doc, and put them into my bibliography.  Thus my presentation was completed.

My process wasn't as hard as I expected it to be.
Reflect upon the 5 point framework. Was it straightforward, easy, difficult, perplexing, etc.-

It was quite....straightforward at times.  I believe that it only one section did I have trouble.  That was with hostile neighbors.  Because was country hardly had any there seemed to be no information that would help me.  Either than or I would be given information that didn't even go with what I was looking for when I was looking for information about the hostile neighbors in Thailand and Australia.

If you could change one thing about your product, what would it be and why?-

I would change the design of my product.  I believe that it could have been much better, but I was having trouble coming up with a better design.  When I said it could have been better I am not lying, there are probably a bunch of projects that were much more interesting than mine because of it's design.