Keiasha Lumpkins

What I decided to create was a wordle/picture collage of different words and phrases about Theodore Roosevelt. Also I wanted the different cartoons that we looked over  in class about the Anti-Trust law, and different monopolies. I did this type of format because I didn't want to make something big that cold confused people but each word describes Teddy and what he has done. I also used the quote "All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward." - Ellen Glasgow. I used this because it relates to the essential questions that we have to answer. 

Nothing will get accomplished unless someone steps up and take charge. Also that causes change. The essential questions are all about change. Different systems can't change if no one wants it to change. It takes a leader to take the courage to put change forward for the future. When one individual takes action in to changing something, then other individuals follow after. A good example would be Teddy and Obama. A lot of people compare Obama at times to Teddy because change is happening. A lot of policies are changing because of Obama. Obama wanted to take charge and see what past Presidents agendas were. It seems as though he picked Teddy as one of them. Teddy Roosevelt changes inspired Obama to make more changes. 

Some questions that I have are, what other presidents wanted to follow in Teddy Roosevelt place? Or at least be as successful as Teddy? 

USH
USH