Kim: All About Me slide

Untitled presentation (1)

I chose to create  my slide like this because, it represents me through, my colors and pictures that I’ve used. All of the pictures I used are important to me and make up my life memories. My pictures and colors also represent and show my personality. I have also chosen to design my slide look like this because, all of the things I used in my slide are important to me and all have significance to my life and help add to my slide in their own way. It also reflects on what I learned from the  helpful websites on how to make your slide(s) look unique and eye-catching. I also made sure that my slide had visual effect. A lot of things have influenced the design of my slide. One of the things that have influenced my design of my slide is, my liking for all of the things that I have on my slide. For example, I love pink so pink is one of my main colors in my slide and helps  add to the design of it. I also made my slide like this because, I feel that all of the words I’ve added to my slide are things that make people happy and can make the world a better place. Memories, are what makes up life whether good or bad and I think we should all have the chance to make them everyday.

Isaiah Cuffey (Student 2018)
Isaiah Cuffey

Your slide has a lot of description and is catches my attention. The script has some comma and repetition problems, but the rest of it is adequate. The slide could have more space and be less busy, but other than that, the slide and script is exceptional.