Koba Jaiser | Capstone - Batman Podcast

For my capstone, I did a podcast on BATMAN as you may know. There’s something unique about what I did here because I took my favorite superhero and tried to figure out if I was right if Batman was the greatest superhero of all time. Why did I choose to do this well it’s been something I was urged to do especially ever since I got obsessed with video games and movies. During my childhood, Batman was my favorite superhero but at that time I was never really sure if it was him or spiderman. What I did for my project was a lot of extensive research on essentially everything having something to do with Batman, his villains, gadgets, family, sidekicks, storylines, suits, why he is the greatest superhero, and what makes Batman Batman. The point of this research was for me to find out “am I right?” or “am I wrong?” Now this was the hard part especially since that is more of a theory than a question. Is Batman the greatest superhero of all-time? I mean is he? Ok I asked that above to possibly get your opinion on the matter but from my perspective Batman does have everything that a great superhero should and more. The best villains of all time and it’s not even close because he has arguably the best villain in the Joker, but also the Riddler, Penguin, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc, BANE, Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Court of Owls. So many great villains there’s really nowhere to begin and nowhere to end. Batman has a gadget for everything, something most superheroes dream of and to most this is an impossible feat. You’re not wrong if you think it’s impossible though. What can be said about the suits, there’s a suit for every situation every criminal has to fight regardless of what the outcome ends up to be. And finally the sidekicks man has one great partner after another’ five Robins, Catwoman, Batgirl, Arzael, James corden so many sidekicks one could say one too many for a single hero’ however this is BATMAN we’re talking about. I learned more than I could imagine about the caped crusader more than I needed but it was certainly helpful to me to gain an even greater understanding of my favorite superhero. Before this capstone I didn’t know there was a zebra batman, or that he was the flash for a brief period of time, or that bruce wayne was the first robin or that Batman is bruce wayne’s true personality of who he is and strives to become. So much that I accomplished during this capstone for starters I did my first ever podcast and keep in mind I did it by myself which I still can’t believe. All in all this was the biggest project I’d ever done and I owe it to myself for being able to stick with it all the way through because I was stuck a lot during this capstone. I hope you enjoy!

Link to my podcast - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FkA5lCqYBc3_Xs-bCxjKjNtOIXRsDKF6/view?usp=sharing

Capstone Research - Koba Jaiser (5_12_22)
Batman Capstone - Proccess Paper (5_18_22)