Kyianna U2 #8

• What TV show did you watch in class?

• Today in class we watched a show called Digital Nation.

1. What was this show about?

• Digital Nation was a show that shows the different ways to use the internet. It shows us all the ways the internet can be used. It was people of different ages using it and the dangers that it can come with.

1. What is the most memorable thing to you about this show?

• The one thing that I can remember was that it showed how the internet can really have a negative effect on you.

1. Why/Why not -  is it important to watch shows like these?

• It's important to watch shows like this so it can teach you what not to do on the internet. It also shows you how to trust the internet when it comes down to online safety.

1. How will you keep your future family safe online?

• I will make sure that they are on websites i approve of. I will make sure that i have a code on my computer for the safety and for the websites they can not get on. I will also want access to there accounts for anything.

1. Why is it important to talk with your family about internet safety

• I think it's important so they don’t find anything online bad about you or about what websites you have been on. I really would just tell them not to trust the internet.

1. What advice would you give to parents that don't know how to keep their children safe online?

• I would tell them to just make sure you are mindful for what websites your child is on. Please make sure that they are being respectful online.

• Find a copyright-less photo/image to enhance your post

15206005097_bb71b44941_z
15206005097_bb71b44941_z