Learning About Bullies - David Roberts

Stop Pic
Stop Pic
Today in Tech class, we watched a very sad video. A kid, by the name of Jack, was being bullied at school. Then, after watching the video, we googled ourselves. We had to reflect on what we saw. With the topic of bullying in mind, this video brings to mind how many people are bullied and how many people people see bullying and then do nothing to stop it. This happens a lot all over the world. When I googled myself, I did not find anything about me. Throughout my life, I have not put anything about me online. This is why I did not find about myself. Since there is nothing online about me, there is not a lot of things to perceive me as. One thing we learned about is trolls. The goal of internet trolls is to make people hate themselves. To make people's days miserable. Trolls love it when they make people mad. The positive things about anonymity is that you do not have to give away your personal information and put it on the internet. The negatives of anonymity is that you do not know who is behind that screen name. It could be anyone. You just don't know.