3) Libby, Montana Asbestos Outbreak

We did pretty well with figuring out what to do with the information, once we looked at some info graphics. However, it was hard to be original while keeping in mind that we have to include statistics. It was a challenge to be different, because we're doing something new, based off of things we're already seen. Being creative and different intertwine, because creativity wise, we were basically mimicking what we saw. The conciseness of the project wasn't horrible, it was just hard to find information. Being gracious was also quite a challenge, because we wanted to have a piece of information come from every group member.
We excelled at being smarter when it came to this project. We easily found ways to make the information transparent and accurate. The attractiveness was one of the easier tasks to do well in, because we're constantly working on projects. We know how to make things look visually well. A lot of the information did vary, making the reader have an easier time digesting what we were trying to show. The visual as a whole is good. You can conclude that there was an asbestos outbreak throughout the years (the pie chart), and the amount of people/homes it affected (shown in the ratios).

Areas of Improvement:
Be Different
Be Creative
Be Concise
Be Gracious

Outstanding Areas:
Be Smarter
Be Transparent
Be Accurate
Be Attractive
Be Varied
Be Visual