Los Fotos - Ricardo Jones

Siani Wilson (Student 2018)
Siani Wilson

I understood that you made up a story for the pictures that you took.I liked all the pictures they were really easy to see. I suggest that you speak a little more clear next time

Kawthar Hasan (Student 2018)
Kawthar Hasan

I understand that you made up stories to describe your pictures I liked the way you made up those stories and the way you took pictures to match the stories I suggest that you have your audio more clear and make sure you avoid making mistakes in your audio as you read your script.

Nadia Green (Student 2018)
Nadia Green

What I understood was Jessica is 40 years old and lives somewhere in Logan. She is a teacher. Ella and Emily are his friends. They were whipping and Nae Naeing in the park.

I liked that there was a consistency with the audio.

I suggest to make sure that the speaking part is clear and understandable.

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

I understood that your first picture is of Siani, Christian and Nat. Christian likes Siani. Siani doesn’t like Christian. This is a big problem. You like Philadelphia. Philadelphia had good cheese steaks. Ella and emily are your best friends. They were doing the whip and nae nae in the park. I liked your pictures. I suggest that you increase your pace and try to pronouce your words more clearly. I didn’t understand much. Please use words that we are more likly to understand