Lukas Supovitz-Aznar Advanced art

ARTIST STATEMENT:
When making my art for quarter three, my goal was to just have fun with the art. Through the past two quarters of art, I have had themes. But what makes art unique is its individuality. I took each art on as its own task, and what I made fit my feelings at the time. In my favorite task-Week 3- I chose to make three different drawings, one being a turtle, another being flowers, and the last being pots. It was very relaxing to draw these, because all I had to do was color in the lines. For week 4-5 I drew a self portrait, one that Is extremely interesting. I drew the self portrait with detail, so it looks a little bit to real, and as a result a little scary. For week 6-7 I drew windows logo because that was the first thing that came to mind when it came to value. This was an interesting lesson for me, and I find myself using value often when making art. For week 8-9 I drew a Calvin and Hobbes scene, which included basic shapes, and made the drawing intricate on a basic level. For the last week I drew the dog,  and learned a valuable lesson with the shapes that you can draw anything with basic shapes.