Macbeth: The Least Tyrant King By Hamidou Doumbia,Antonio Derock

Hamidou Doumbia : Hamidou Doumbia — Science Leadership Academy

Antonio Derock: Antonio Derock — Science Leadership Academy

Google Doc:Q2 English Project - Google Docs

Macbeth: The least Tyrant King Rational

My partner and I chose to do a board game. We chose a board game because we both have a lot of good ideas for a good board game. We don't have any good ideas for the other choices. We also chose this project because me and my partner Antonio love playing games so we want to create our own game for everyone to play.

Our board game is going to have one route to the end. The end is going to be who can kill King Macbeth  first, whoever does that, wins the game. Players are going to start at the part of the play when Macbeth meets the witches, and when he starts to go insane. People can only play as Donalbain, Malcolm, Macduff, and Fleance. Then you will have a card with a question, if you land on a question spot on the board, and you will have to answer it.. The card will have a number on the top left hand corner, and after you answer the question, you check if it's right. If you’re wrong you go back the number of spaces it says on the card. The board will be decorated with the theme of the medieval era/scenes from the story.

Our board game will have a spot for the cards and a little square for the characters to move spaces. On the board you will be going through the different acts we read.  The question card will also state the act so you will know where we got the question from and it will have a question mark on the card. On the board it will be questions mark on the board if you land on the questions mark you will have to answer the question card. Also if you think the question isn't hard then you can try the Life or death cards. Life cards have a cross on the front and the death card has a skull. It is random so if you chose one card then you can go back if its wrong, if its correct you go up an act but death cards you stay at the same place or go back.You will get a personality card because thatt is how your character is decided. If you make it to the end you are the new king of Scotland and take the crown from the former king, Macbeth.

IMG_1516.JPG

This is a picture of our card creation process and how we got our information.

IMG_1582.JPG

This is our Brainstorm for the board and we created a spot where we will place our cards and the design which will fit our board game.

IMG_1580.JPG   

This is part of the board, a little example of the project. We also created pictures for each  acts.

IMG_1584.JPG

This is our final product.

I hope you will like our board game we really put a lot of time into this project. Me and my partner Antonio like our final project. This project took about two weeks to finish. Most of the time we worked on it was in class, home, and sometimes at lunch. It was really fun to work with my best friend Antonio DeRock.