Macbeth's Castles And His Tragedy

I had read one of the masterpieces from Shakespeare. Macbeth is about a once royal thane named Macbeth but later he killed King Duncan and become the king. Macbeth change a lot during the play and it is worthy to track his changes throughout the play in order to conclude the significance behind this character. There are a written piece and a creative piece to this investigation of the changes in Macbeth's behavior. At the bottom are several pictures of my creative piece on Macbeth. One is the video that have the original quotes from the book and the quote analysis. 

Tthe craft have the modern translation of the quotes that shows Macbeth's transformation in each Act.

The craft shows Macbeth's transformations in the play to obtain kingship. Therefore, the "White Castle" that represent Macbeth's good side. In the front of the "White Castle', there is a silver bridge with the Macbeth dolls. Each doll have a quote that describe him in Act 1 and Act 2. The "Tyrant's Bloody Castle" shows the downfall of Macbeth and, the blood that stains he's heart. In the front of the "Tyrant's Bloody Castle" there is a red bridge that have Macbeth dolls on it. Each doll have a quote that describe him in Act 3, 4 and 5. The silver bridge is the starting point of Macbeth's journey toward kingship and the red bridge is the end point or the path to his own death. 

The bridge never crosses into the castles because Macbeth didn't have the qualities to be the king and he died fighting something that he could only obtain by name. The glitters represent Macbeth's dark desires. 

Photo on 3-21-12 at 10.15 AM
Photo on 3-21-12 at 10.15 AM
Photo on 3-20-12 at 9.14 PM
Photo on 3-20-12 at 9.14 PM
Photo on 3-21-12 at 10.15 AM #2
Photo on 3-21-12 at 10.15 AM #2