Colony Collapse Disorder Blog #3
1) Go to HOME DEPOT (or lowes) and buy some seed starting soil.
2) Go back to your house and grab the egg carton that you have been saving over.
3) You could either cut off the top our use popsicle sticks to stand it up and you can label the top.
4) Once you cut off or label the top grab your soft seed starting soil.
5) Use a spoon and fill up each cupped section with soil but don't over fill it.
6) Grab your seed packet (what ever type of seeds you want).
7) Look at the directions on the packet because it will tell you how much water to put and how much sunlight your seeds will need.
8) When your seeds get bigger take pictures and email them to me email@example.com
9) When they are big enough transfer them to a bigger pot and watch the fruit of your labor.
In the beginning it should look like this
Heres my bibliography