Rape In Africa Blog post #3

Hello Readers! I am glad you have chosen to read up on my research of Rape in Africa once again.Im going to dive into not really what is happening since you already know about that  part, but what has been done to put forth effort to stop this.this is my “Post for change”. Sadly, this is going to be my last post on what i have found out my issue.But as they say “Save the best for last”.

Check out my other blogs !
Here’s My Bibliography

There are a wide selection of groups and organizations that focus specifically in this global issue.Mostly on Woman abuse , and sexual assault.For example, we have the prime example of Rembombo , even though he partook in sexually harassing a woman, he has turned over a new leaf and dedicated his life to not only increase the self awareness,but to stop the violence for when he does see it . He goes and visits schools near his region to tell of his story, he is the Manager of “One Man Can” , an organization that supports men and boys to take action to end domestic and sexual violence and to promote healthy, equitable relationships that men and women can enjoy - passionately, respectfully and fully.

Thats just what Rebombo has done to show that he wants peace to happen and less violence.One thing that I want to show my concern is to also tell people what im researching about.Most people don’t know about this because since it mostly recurs in africa, they aren’t as concerned since they don’t live there.Even though it does happen here in Philadelphia, and people are concerned about sexual violence i think that this will be something people would want to learn more about.For my post for change , i made a PSA ( public service aannouncement ). I will present this to the classes of Red & Orange Stream. The public service announcement tells of what is going on, and what i was researching about. It shows the struggle, the pain, and includes plenty of visuals. If you are interested, here is the video: