Matalai Lee-Media Fluency Slide

Tech Slide
I wasn’t sure how to fit me into one slide so I decided to focus on one part of me which is traveling. I really enjoy traveling outside of Pennsylvania and also the United States so I chose to show the places that I have been to so far. Including the states that are highlighted on the map. I put in the flags for Costa Rica, England and France just to represent them and then made a map of the states that I’ve been to. For the states that I’ve been to a lot of them were for family vacations and those were a big part of my childhood, they’re very special to me because it was a time for my immediate family to get together and go to the beach or something. I wanted to make it visual like the Presentation Zen website said to do, because reading words is kind of boring. I didn’t want to include too much empty space which is why most of it is taken up by the flags and the map. I used some word art for the names of the countries and I chose a gradient background to make it different from other presentations that I’ve done in the past.