Maysa Wright's Art Printmaking Blog

Printmaking is making pictures or designs by printing them from plates or blocks. Printmaking is important because a lot of artists have found their place in printmaking. Also graffiti and street is a form of printmaking with stencils. Printmaking is revolutionary because it still exist after all the many cultural and technological changes over the years. A lot of new and talented artists have found their place in printmaking.

Jennifer_Cross_Ascension by Lotus_web
Jennifer_Cross_Ascension by Lotus_web
Printmaking is making pictures or designs by printing them from plates or blocks.
Printmaking is important because  a lot of artists have found their place in printmaking. Also graffiti and street is a form of printmaking with stencils.

Printmaking is revolutionary because it still exist after all the many cultural and technological changes over the years. A lot of new and talented artists have found their place in printmaking.

I found this painting interesting because I found the print unique and the detail she used on the flowers and the moon. 

I noticed that the setting of this print is at night. 
I wonder what sparked the idea of artist to make this print.
What if the artist included people in this print to make the print even more engaging.