Media Fluency: Reflection

I learned that you should be very careful with the design. For example, in my last slide it wasn't properly centered. In this one I made sure everything was even. That's why I put the pictures where they are so it would be well centered. I also learned not to add so much text. I decided to focus on the visual aid because of this, which is why I added pictures and had less words. In my last slide I feel like the color pink didn't really fit me and made the slide more childish, so I had more empty spaces and chose white for a more mature theme. I tried to separate the colors within the pictures because 2 were colorful and the other 3 were black and white. This is why the color is more to the top and the non-colorful is towards the bottom. I did a lot of research before starting which helped me plan out my thoughts well but I feel like if I would've done more research it would've helped me to be more organized. 
39660

Amani Harb (Student 2020)
Amani Harb

Your design is very simple and it gets your points across. Your colors fit together very nicely. your idea of visual aid was very good. Your research shows in your slide.