Media Fluency

Life of Zey

I made my slide the way it is because I take great pride in my culture and I wanted to make sure my slide had a lot of clarity in that department. My slide might be simple but it’s  clear. I think my pictures on my slide says a lot and sets up my structure. I didn’t want my slide to be to complicated because I feel like the person who is checking it out would be  to overwhelmed. I’m black so I put black in the background and then all the remaining races in the center so the viewer can know my variety of my races. What inspired me was my love for  basketball and my race.  I had a lot of patience and thought into my slide. I thought how can I get my message across? How will people understand my slide the best way possible? Some things I said what shapes me? I kinda eliminated things that really didn’t shape me as the person I am. I made a quote that really I heard all my life the center of attention because it really was a quote that really changed my perspective of life. “Which is do everything with fire.”