Media Fluency (Revised)

rasa tech slide (1)

Reflection

After getting critiques from my peers and Ms.Hall I learned that I needed to have everything on myslide constant and centered. So when I was revising my slide I had to Make sure that everything was even and centered. The pictures that I used in my slide were all different sizes so I lined them up by size, from shortest to tallest. With keeping everything consistent, I had to take my shapes in the corners out and replace then with symmetrical ovals. I also had to change my background to have it a constant color. Research is very important. To know what you are doing it is good to do research

Mackenzie Hopkins (Student 2020)
Mackenzie Hopkins

The contrast in this slide works well, but the two dark blue ovals are distracting and you should try to keep the oval sizes consistent, other then that I think this slide works well.

Ruby Ginsburg (Student 2020)
Ruby Ginsburg

Your slide works because the images show the things that make you who you are. The two blue ovals next to the title are a little distracting from the main point of the slide though.

William Flenner (Student 2020)
William Flenner

The background makes the images pop out and I the subtitle works really well because it gets its point across to the viewer really well. I recommend changing the sizes of the picture to be all equal sizes to make the slide look nicer and more polished.