Media Fluency - Boubou Magassa

Boubou’s Presentation (1)
This One Slide has almost all the characteristics that make up me I love anime and video games. Those are basically my life but I have other things. But, these are the things that stick out the most. I love where I come from and take pride in that. I like to say that I reside in the gaming and anime culture I enjoy watching a Japanese superhero show for kids called "Kamen Rider" they curse in it but, Japanese people don't really care. They also curse in the Japanese "Power Rangers" series that america takes and edits. I love the anime culture so much that some times I dream of going to the birthplace of anime and even live there. I love the Japanese culture. They feel nature in everything they make meals from the foods the come out in the different seasons and the people eating can some how sense the season as if they are in the snowy season  or the heat season too. The Japanese are very spiritual and I would try to make manga if I were able to draw. I was introduced to gaming when I was about 6 or 7 but, I played it a lot and gaming became part of my identity.