Media Fluency Reflection

Michaela Donnelly (5)

From this project, I learned a great span of vocabulary. Like Ms.Hull said, you knew all of this information but couldn’t put it to words. Now I know the words to the information. I basically redid my whole slide. My group and I thought the slide was very haphazard. I might have followed a color scheme of blue and used different shades and hues, but it showed little to no variety because it all looked the same. A few other things that were haphazard were the venturing logo and name in small print in the corner, so I made the decision to remove them from my slide. In my 2nd slide I tried to use symmetry. I put pictures of similar size on the left and right of the slide. I also split the quote so I could have it on both side of the center picture. This whole project was meant to be a learning experience. If we didn’t learn new information, what type of learning experience would that be. Also, learning can give you an anxious feeling. We definitely had that feeling while we were presenting to the class or in small groups. Overall with this project knowing your vocabulary got you a better grade than having a pretty slide. But if it looked nice it should have followed the vocabulary you learned.