Media Fluency Slide Assignment

For my slide, I chose an image that was well known like Starry Night, by VIncent Van Gogh. I have a very explosive personality and I thought that the image showed that in a physical way. I also used black to contrast against the multitude of colors so it’d be as clear as it could. Big text was another thing in the slide I thought was nice because it caught the audience’s attention and gets straight to the point. The quote I chose spoke on individuality which I personally feel I show on a daily basis. Presentation wise, the image has a value of a flowing characteristic which directed the viewer’s eyes.

For my slide, I chose an image that was well known like Starry Night, by VIncent Van Gogh. I have a very explosive personality and I thought that the image showed that in a physical way. I also used black to contrast against the multitude of colors so it’d be as clear as it could. Big text was another thing in the slide I thought was nice because it caught the audience’s attention and gets straight to the point. The quote I chose spoke on individuality which I personally feel I show on a daily basis. Presentation wise, the image has a value of a flowing characteristic which directed the viewer’s eyes on the image.