Miserable McDonalds

*plunges toilet* I can’t believe I am cleaning this damn toilet again. I come in here day in and day out, and tell myself I am going to quit this god forsaken job. But who am I kidding, I know I need the money and don’t have too many options here. Why can’t people just have the decency to do this crap at home, it would make my life a lot easier and I’m sure be a lot more comfortable for them. Now on to the urinals which believe it or not are worse to clean, you would understand if you knew what it is like to clean poop from a urinal. I’m not dealing with this right now, I’ll let Randy do it when he clocks in I don’t got time for this. *exits bathroom*

Now I have to clean the rest of the mess in the damn restaurant. *Grabs broom* Look at all these french fries on the ground, it’s like a whole order of them. *Sweeps* They actually don’t look half bad *eats one* mmm, it’s delicious. *Whispers* Oh crap. Hey boss I was just uh cleaning up here. What I didn’t eat those french fries off the ground, what do I look like eating fries off the floor. What are you talking about? I what? Wait a min.. Okay look I know that I am not the best worker at this McDonalds but you can’t fire me I really need this job. But I do actually work around here. I’ll admit I… But I’m not making excuses. Okay I will get all of my stuff and never come back then.

Who ever needed a stupid job like that one anyway huh? All they make you do is miserable, degrading work just to make freaking minimum wage, it’s totally not worth it. Fine I will show the world that I am better than that sorry excuse for a job, and that I could make it perfectly fine without them. Well at least if you look on the bright side, I won’t need to almost kill myself everyday after work. I also now have experience with a job that I really don’t like, so I know moving forward what to look for in a job so I don’t make the same mistake twice. So I guess it wasn’t a total lose after all. Now it’s time to go make my ex-manager's’ job living hell as a customer.

Noah Marant (Student 2018)
Noah Marant

I can connect with with this character because I have to do a lot of work and don't get anything out of it. the moment from the monlogue that will stay with me is when he gets fired for eating a frie off the floor.