Moving On.

Can he get her back, maybe, maybe not. The question is does he want her back. For the best of the both of them, Tom rightfully decides that he doesn't want her back. So blinded be her words and her actions, Tom never could see through her and realize that she truly did not know how to act. Never known to be a dumb, clueless or dense, Tom uncharacteristically lacked common sense when it came to his relationship with her. Time and time again throughout the relationship, she played the victim, when in reality he was the good guy and she was the bad girl. Not only was he on her mind, but so was Billy, Jim, and Bob. She gave plenty of love and attention to the guys she talked to on the side, but love for Tom? There wasn't any. He invited her into his heart on numerous occasions only to have her ride in other mens cars. He's thinking she's out with her girlfriends because thats what she told him. Without a doubt he considered her his night time while thinking that he was her star. At the end he was wrong, but as any man should he had to remain strong. Later on in life he knew he would find the one for him and she would get what she deserved for breaking his heart. It didn't take long for him to move on, but it took just seconds after he was gone to know how much she loved and wanted him back.