Msanders Reflection again

​I did my reflection already but I do not know what happened to it.

• How did you group go about making a decision for what to focus on for the project?

We had a lot of trouble coming to decisions. We argued a little until we got down to 2 ideas.  Once we were got down to 2 ideas we we decided to do a national holiday.

• 11th grade Essential ? - What is the role of the individual in creating and sustaining change? 

My individual was to make the video ad. I enjoyed the part and it was really fun. 
  • How has your understanding of the electoral process and whether or not the US is a democracy evolved during this unit?

I understand that we were trying to get people to vote since we are a democracy. We decide on everything. If people don't vote then the resident is wanted by only a part of america then the whole as a nation. 

• How did you decide to best relay a message to a national audience with your marketing campaign?

I decided to message the people about National election day the way I felt best represented what we were trying to do. I also wanted to add voice speeches in to attract more people and to get them angry. The pictures go with what ever someone was saying or what the screen said. The music background was suppose to provide something to keep the audience focus and not dozing off.

Here is the link to my project just in case you missed

it https://sites.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/election-holiday/video