MY FAVORITE BENCHMARK WAS:

If I were to choice one of the four benchmark we did is stats the one that I would probably have to choose is the one we just did. This Benchmark showed all the different parts of the different things in statistics. I took a lot of time for me to make. It took like 16 hours to make the 42-slide presentation and another hour and a half for the entire math. Overall though I felt really proud of the final project. I struggled on the regression lines. I completely forgot what a regression line was but after 30 minutes of researching and some questions I made a nice detailed description of what a regression line was, explaining each step and what each equation is used for. The other part I liked was the Chi-Squared problem. I showed how to do it completely step by step, explaining what degrees of freedom were and how to decide which degree you should look under. To use SLA core values, I had other students look at my presentation to see what they learned or even while they were doing their presentation I showed them my presentation to teach them how to do each things. I taught Emma how to do regression lines with my presentation. I researched how to do different topics that I could not remember how to do, and also to see which math course I would take in CCP. This project just showed what I know in statistics, and even though I do not always do my Homework I do actually know how to do all the work which made me very proud to get an 89 on this benchmark.