My Home Network

How I explained all my local area network or how all the devices on the internet connection is first all the internet materials are in my house. Next, the modem/router is plug in the wire. Then, the modem’s wire is plug in the optical network terminal box where it makes the internet, tv channels, and the movies from the tv works. Last, the modem’s lights will flash green which means it works now so we get the internet username and password from the modem to connect it to our phones like my iphone 5s, two laptops, my mom’s tablet, iphone 6s plus, a tv, my little brother’s laptop, iphone 5, my older sister’s iphone 6s plus, and my grandma’s tv.

What I learned something new is that the white verizon box I’ve seen for 3 years was actually called the optical network terminal and it’s actually the main and important network that makes the internet, tv channels, and the free movies from the tv works.

What I would tell about the other people having the ISP or the home network is that the verizon fios is the fast internet and it’s cheaper than the old internet I used to have.