My Home Network

-Explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. My Local Area Network has many devices connected to it and different wires connected to it. All of the devices that are on my internet connection are, my ipad, computers, phones, TV, and printer.

-Reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if not write about what you learned. What I learned about networks is that, an router is the central device of a home network into which you can plug one end of a network cable. Also, a modem is a device that bridges the Internet connection from a service provider to a computer or to a router, making the Internet available to consumers. Last but not least I also learned a modem is supplied by your ISP. I had an OMG moment when I found out that Wi-Fi and Internet were two different things, OMG.

-What would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network? That A router acts a central point of contact between every device on your network, and the Internet connection provided by your modem. Also, the Internet is a network of networks. Your home network, if connected to the Internet, forms one small part of the entire Internet.