My Home Network

1)Explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. My L.A.N. is connected wirelessly to a few different devices the most important one is my Iphone 6 plus and my dell chromebook. The others are my toshiba chromebook, the Xbox 1, the Xbox 360, Wii U, the Psp Vita, Mac Book, Samsung 7 phone, Samsung Tablet then lastly a “Blu” Phone. This order is from important to least important. This is because the first few ones are mine and without them there would be no WiFi because my parents doesn’t use the WiFi as much as I do so they’ll turn it off if it’s not used to an extent. 2)Reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned. I learned that having WiFi is a privilege to have, because if I knew completely nothing about having or using the internet I could do a lot of damage to what I really value and need the most. 3)What would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network? I feel like other people should know where the internet comes from and how it works. The process lets you know exactly what happens, with information needed and brought to you goes through, before they actually call their mobile device “slow” or “broken”. Lastly, they should know their mobile device goes a long way to do what is asked of it.