My Home Network- Michaela Berger

There are 7 devices connected to the internet in my home. There are 3 laptop computers; 2 macbooks and my chromebook. Every member of my family has an iPhone model 6 or higher. My brother also has an iPad mini connected to the internet. There are 4 wi-fi channels in my house. The "613G" and "613G Guest" are for cellular usage. The "613G_5Hz" and "613G_5Hz Guest" are for computers. When researching and learning about my home network, I found out how information travels over the internet. What you need to know about having an Internet Service Provider or home network is to do research to get the best plan for you. 

Ethan Chen (Student 2021)
Ethan Chen

I notice that you have the same ISP as me (Comcast). I wounder if the speed of the network effect on the different network name. What if you use ethernet cable to plug it into your laptop and if will change the speed.

Annie Chen (Student 2021)
Annie Chen

I notice that your graph is very organized, I really enjoy the colors. I wonder if there is anything else that is interesting about your internet and any other tips for other people looking for an internet plans. What if you added a little more about what you learned through the whole project. Like how the internet works.

Miranda Sosa (Student 2021)
Miranda Sosa

This is a very interesting diagram, it caught my eyes. I notice that everything is wireless and that you have an ethernet wire. This is a great diagram I can tell what everything means.

Taj Walter (Student 2021)
Taj Walter

I notice that you know your Hz speed which is really interesting. I wonder is that the speed for your separate wifi names. What if your laptops were connected through an ethernet cord.