My Home Network, Benamara

​Questions: 

1.) My Local Area Network include my Dad's laptop, my own laptop, and my brother's laptop. All of our i-Phones are connected to the wifi at home also, this is a total of 5 i-phones. There are also, other devices connected such as 1 i-pad, 1 wireless printer, 1 TV, and my brother's Play Station 3. 

2.) I learned a lot of things about the network we use all around us. Something that surprised me was how much money it costs per year! It goes up to 1,500 dollars. WOW! I never thought about it. Learning about the network more, also opened my eyes and got me to be thankful whenever something is sent or I get where I want to get on the network because it really is complicated and hard to get everything started. 

3.) Something I would let others know when it comes to their home network is to be careful with what you do online. Be kind and watch what you go on when your connected to a certain internet, for example if you're on an inappropriate website because anything you go on is being recorded. Also, be thankful that your have a home network, in general because many do not and they don't have as many opportunities as you do with your ISP.