MY HOMENETWORK

Explain your L.A.N. Local Area Network - all the devices on your internet connection. I have many devices connected to my modem combination router. They are all connected wirelessly to my router. I have four phones connected to 3 Iphones and 1 LG. I also have three laptops connected to my router along with my LG television. Reflect on what you learned about networks, did you have an OMG moment that you learned something new and interesting? if now write about what you learned. I learned that there are many different types of routers. The type of router I have is a modem combination router but there is also many other wireless ones. I also learned that some devices need a cable to be able to get internet connection.

What would you tell other people that they need to know about having an ISP/Home network? I would recommend finding as much information as you can about it before buying it. For example if its wireless if it has ports to connect devices like the playstation or the xbox. Also when you set up the router at your house and they’re wireless put them in one of the higher levels of your class so the internet falls down instead of going up. Which makes it harder and slower for the internet to reach the device.