My Slide !!

The reason I have no words on my slide is because I feel as though my pictures should let you know who i am. As you can see I have pictures of people slipping so that should say that I play too much. I love that Stevie J face, everybody use to talk about that face he always make and it’s really funny. The reason I put pictures of my friends on my slide is because they are the people I go to when I need advice or have a problem. My best friend is the picture of the boy sleeping. He is and will forever be my best friend no matter what anybody say because he has always been their for me and vice versa. Of course my nephew is going to be on this slide because he makes me happy and he’s always a good spirit to be around, i love him so much! I have Chris Brown on their because well, thats my husband. I feel as though he know what he did was wrong but she moved on and so should everybody else, he’s just an artistic person. He know how to draw, sing and dance. YESSS!!! All the other famous people are on their because I like their work and personalities that I have seen across the internet. I love Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose together. They are still together and didn't let anybody get in the way of their relationship. That’s good. Every picture on my slide of me, I’m smiling! I’m always smiling, well during good times. No body can really put me in a bad mood, unless they do something crazy that just really got on my nerves! But enjoy :)