Nayeska Ravelo Capstone

I wanted to show people how beautiful soccer is and how much it means to me because it plays a significant role in my life. In the beginning, growing up as a female and playing soccer was really challenging for me. I had people tell me soccer wasn’t for girls and that I should try something different or that I shouldn’t play sports at all, but I didn’t let any of it get to me. I kept on working hard throughout the years. Soccer has brought me so much happiness and has opened up a lot of opportunities for me. I kept getting better, which makes me incredibly proud. I want other people to feel the same way about pursuing their dreams or anything else in life. By completing this capstone, I hoped to show that women can play sports, sometimes even better than men. Everyone should be able to play soccer because it is known as the most beautiful sport. There shouldn’t be any favoritism in sports at all; everyone should receive the same treatment and compensation. Although I know that many people won’t agree with me, I hope that my initiative will show that just because we are women, that doesn’t mean that we can’t participate in sports.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g-sou8lYHqIcNjgAGHen6Hly8f41xku0/view?usp=sharing

Bibliography- Capstone