1) What is negative space (explain this concept to a fourth grader that has never heard of it)
1)It is the area around the main object.
2) Explain how you found negative space in A. your cut out?, B. in your stool drawing?
2a) I used the bigger part of the bird to create the negative space.
2b) I shade the outline of the table and stool to create the positive space.
3) Why does it help an artist to see in negative space?
3) It helps because it defines the positive space.
4) How is negative space useful in creating art?
4) It is a great way to define objects.