New Slide Design - Ethan Chen

Slide Design
What I learn from the critique of my slide is to play around with the font type and more with the font size to help make the slide stand out more. What I also learn is to use a different color than blue to make it stand out a little more. The critique suggest that I should use the colors I already have in my visual which is red and light brown.
So I took the critiques and decided to change in my slide was the font type, the font color, and the position of the word “skrt skrt”. Why I made that change is because since there already two colors in the visual I have, I should take advantage with the color red in the car which also help make the word stand out from the light brown background. I change the font size because I feel like the font type Comic Sans MS makes it sort of looks good to me at least then the font I use before which was used for formal typing. I also Italic the font too to make the word looks like it moving fast with the car because it tilted to one side.
Finally I decided to change to position of the word to not only help make the words guide the eyes to the car but almost change the angle of the word to make it look like while the car was driving, it smash the words. How the research I did that help me create the slide is that it teaches me how to make the slide more memorable, visually appealing, and creative. Some of the sources I use to help woth my slide design is Presentation Zen, Elements of Art, Slide Design for Developers, and Wheel of Color (URL for wheel of color: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb263947(v=vs.85).aspx).