Olsen, Ava, Lucidchart, Home Network

This is my local area network. There are many electronics that are hooked up to the internet service that comes into the house. The internet comes in from the ISP, which is the internet service provider, and is sent to the modem. The modem send the signal to the router, and the electronics pick up the signal from the router and use the internet.

I learned that the internet is permanent, and anything you post will remain there forever, even though you delete it. I also learned how the local area network functions and what the ISP stands for (Internet Service Provider.) It was very interesting to understand how the network works, and learn about how everything is connected.

For people that need to know something about having an ISP/home network, I would tell them that they need to be careful about what they put online. That being said, I could say that they should definitely read a lot about it and ask a lot of people for advice if they need help because it's a lot of information to absorb the first time you read about it. I think they should definitely be educated in it before they get an ISP or home network.