P.A.T.R.I.O.T Act

The Patriot Act was a response to the terrorist attacks of 9/11. It allows the government to track things such a personal communication for the purpose of the government. What the government is not understanding is the passing this act would stop privacy and freedom rights. Yes the Patriot have numerous reasons to improve the security expense of privacy, but people are having trouble with the Act. This law gives people to believe the U.S is going to have a bad reputation. People who are from different countries that want to come to America, it would change their perspective because now the United State are under surveillance. Especially for people that come from the middle east that are muslim.

We are not saying that the government can't investigate terror plots, but taking it as far as protecting the rights and lives of the people. Interfearing with the personal lives of the American People. The Patriot Act should focus more in cracking terrorist plots and pontential attacks, then spying on Americans. This shows that the Act has to much power over the people.