Pick It Up #table8

Alexis Mc Cormick (Student 2015)
Alexis Mc Cormick

Pick It Up!

TableEight

Trash should not be on the ground Do your part, don't thrown it down. We need to make it safe for people all around! Throw it away when you’re finished, don’t be a pain and just ditch it. Look around and you’ll see one, a trash can at each corner would be fun. I don’t want have to worry about seeing wrappers on the floor, this is all of our homes, make it a chore. Pick it up if it doesn’t seem right, put everything in the trash so everything is tight. Don’t be mean and kill the ducks, if they could they would too pick it up. We need to make a chance, yes we do, now its time to make this dream come true. Not having to see cans and wrappers on the ground, seeing happy animals and people will turn that frown upside down. So Mayor Nutter what are you going to do about this, this trash need to become something of the past. We need to make things right, I know what we can do, put can on every corner and some doggy bags too. I hate when I step in the poo! We can also do a rewards fund for the people who try, Have some type of festival like the can drive. It is not that much to ask so can we please make this happen? I want the world to be pretty again with everything in the trash cans.