Podcast English- Lukas Supovitz-Aznar

Lukas's song #2
In this podcast I wanted to get to the essence of what makes a person tick. I feel like it took a little bit but I finally scratched the surface when I spoke to Ella. I found our conversation to be really intriguing because she was honest, which was all that I could ask for when I was interviewing her. As the interview continued I really started to get a sense of how I would craft my podcast. My goal was to make my podcast as dramatic as possible, and I think I accomplished that goal with the help of my music. I took all factors into consideration while making my podcast, including how the story would flow and when my climax would be introduced. 
When I was crafting the podcast it was hard to find parts that I wanted to use and other parts I did not. Two factors hurt my project; her voice was not clear and was a little hard to hear and also there were some random sounds which ruined sound clips. This was frustrating but I learned to just deal with what I had, and had success with it. I learned to not use a computer that is given by the school because the recording is pretty terrible. Other than that I learned that music is really important when crafting an emotion that you want to give off to your audience. My favorite part was putting in special music so I could control the flow of the podcast.