Process Paper: Matthew Marshall

Originally I was afraid that my group wouldn’t work well together and therefore wouldn’t get done. I was surprised to see that in most classes most of my group was actually working. I took point on the website and had Markietra take point on the posters. 

The website, while good in theory, wasn’t successful. As of now we only have 8 viewers. I don’t understand why though. We have put posters up at SEPTA stops and a few in the school. People just aren’t interested in this site. The process went well. Everything was done on time and to completion. I was the main one who came up with ways to actually change SEPTA. I didn’t really get help from my group. That part of the site is what the message really is.

We started wanting to do a PSA but there was no way to count how many people saw it or if people reacted to it, so that failed. The website was the only way we saw to get a number for the people who saw it. The website came out looking nice but again didn’t get many viewers.

Overall I think that with some more time the website will accumulate views. I hope that eventually it will become guidelines for people on SEPTA. The fact is people just don’t care. When SEPTA becomes bad enough people will find the website and will start to follow the rules.