Proyecto de Conversación: Surroundings And So On...

Annisa Ahmed
Español lll, D Band
Conversation Project: Week Three

Antes de Conversación:
What will your topic of conversation be?
    This time, the plan is to find out more about other locations. And again, with the introductions.
What are you looking forward to about this conversation?
    I am looking forward to seeing how things will be portrayed from someone's first hand accounts of living in a nation for so long. It will be an opportunity to understand beyond America, or so I hope.
What are your nervous about?

What I am looking forward to learning might be a bit hard to accomplish if I am not sure of how exactly to respond to people's encounters of things I have never seen.

Después de Conversación:
Who did you speak with and why did you choose them?
     I logged on and left the window for some time. After returning, I was granted with the present surprise of Luis's invitation. And history went on.
What did you learn about them?
    He is sixteen, lives in Mexico, tries his best to speak Spanish, has visited many huge cities in America and believes the best thing about his surroundings is the scenery.
How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your goal?
    Though, he could not really explain something that I never experienced, I was pleased with the insight that offered in its place.
What did you do well according to your goals?
    Somewhat, the questions that were asked were planed but again, the answers were not ones that I expected to receive. But, his thoughts made sense so, I have no real complaints.
What specifically do you need to improve on?
    I awkwardly went on about something that confused him, to which he clarified. I was slightly distressed by this and I hope that I will not be caught in such a cluster again.