Q1 Art Portfolio

I didn’t think I could draw when I first joined this class, but I wanted to learn. I realized that all you have to do is try, because if you don’t then you will never be able to draw. You need to put in at least some effort for your work to look somewhat nice, but you need to put in a lot of effort if you want your work to look amazing. My father can draw and so can my uncle, and I wanted to be able to do what they do, which is be able to express their thought and feelings through pictures. 

I would have to say that my favorite piece of work from this quarter were my ceiling tiles, because I worked very hard on them and they came out looking great. The hardest thing for me though was the drawing that we got to choose. It was hardest for me because I decided to draw the eiffel tower and it it is very detailed and complicated, but when I finished the drawing it looked almost identical to the eiffel tower. 

I am excited to see what assignments we will have in Q2 and how much more they teach me about art and expressing my feelings through drawing and painting.